Martin Creed, Work No.338: Things, 2004
The Cheltenham Literature Festival kicks off on Friday 8th October and features a handful of art related events. Most notably, Martin Creed (Turner Prize winner, 2001) will give a talk about his work at the Parabola Arts Centre, 12-1pm on Saturday 9th October.
Other art related events are more conventionally book oriented:
- Michelangelo and Leonardo – talk by Jonathan Jones, 10-11am, Saturday 9th
- Picasso – talk by Christopher Riopelle, 2-3pm, Tuesday 12th
- Lucian Freud – talk by Martin Gayford, 2-3pm, Wednesday 13th
- Caravaggio – talk by Andrew Graham-Dixon, 12-1pm, Thursday 14th
- Canaletto – talk by Charles Beddington, 10-11am, Friday 15th
- Van Gogh –talk by Ann Dumas, 2-3pm, Friday 15th
For more details and booking information go to the Festival website.